.....::Recent Posts::.....

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Marcus & Celia's


This evening Jaco & I went to visit his best friend & their family. Marcus & Jaco worked together in Kimberley & became close friends. Marcus decided to specialize in Anaesthetics & his work has brought him to Cape Town. He & his wife have 2 beautiful boys, Joshua & Micah.

We enjoyed a fantastic dinner outside in the front yard & unfortunately Marcus got called to work, so we didn’t get to visit with him as much. But after the boys were asleep, Celia, Jaco & I had a great visit.

I’m very sad that we won’t get to see them again for another 4 months, but I’m looking forward to the next time we do! I’m sure the boys will have grown so much more!

Here are a few photos I snapped of them in the front yard.

xxxxMaria





































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been