.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 6 - Presenting Whales!

I'm baaaaack! I'm sure you missed me! :oP Today's footage is actually from a few days ago, but I wanted to share it with you anyways. We were supposed to go to Cape Town today and then decided against it. Looks like Monday is going to be stellar weather, so fingers crossed, I'll have some excitement for you by then!

I went for a run this evening with Jaco & Kudu. I struggled, but crossed the finish line. Looks like I've got a long path ahead to get fit, as well as healthy! But I'm feeling encouraged by the scale thus far. I've lost 8.6 lbs. Nearly 4 kgs. I'm happy about that, as I have been struggling to lose more than 1 or two pounds, which then creep back on magically!

A huge shout out to Juice Girl and her amazing success! Three weeks down! And 10 kg sugar bag lost!!! Amazing!!! And kudos to Eric for sticking with you! That's amazing support!

In any case, I won't ramble on... I hope you enjoy the video. Stay healthy!

xxxx Mama Africa & her village


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been