.....::Recent Posts::.....

Sunday, November 18, 2012

One Week

Yay! I've made it through the first week! Certainly not without it's challenges! Last night I managed to go for a little jog with Jaco & Kudu. I was impressed that I made it as far as I did. However, my knees and ankles are reminding me (gently) today that I did something

Today we went to the beach and took a drive up Rotary Way. It's a stunning lookout point and gives great views on clear days - like today! The beach was quite busy, since it was hot, so we didn't spend too much time there. I managed to get sand spilled onto my camera and lens, so I'm a little upset this evening! :o( We're off to Cape Town tomorrow, so I'm taking in my gear to see if I can have it professionally cleaned. Fingers crossed! 

My weight loss has hit a plateau, but I'm not too worried about it right now. I haven't been enjoying the green drinks as much as I should be, but perhaps it has a little (a lot) to do with the cabbage, beets, and broccoli I've been putting in. I think I'll 'tame' down my imagination in the juice department.

I'm feeling much better after this first week. I'm looking forward to the coming week to see what changes happen. The idea has been popping into my mind to just keep going after this week. We'll see.

I hope you enjoy the video. I had fun making it. I really enjoy picking out the music to go along with the footage. Maybe it's just because I love music so much and when I edit I can put my headphones on & have my own little concert. (If only in my head. Literally!)

And a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Juice Girl on completing 3 weeks of juicing! Wow! That's amazing! You should be very proud of yourself & how far you've come! You've kept your commitments to us, to Eric, your friends & family, but most importantly to yourself! Keep up the great work & we're with you every step of the way. It's an easy ride from here on in!

Enjoy the video!




P.S. - I'm typing this waiting for the YouTube version to load & listening to my 'juice splatter' fix - Trots Afrikaans Vol. 6 - I'm lovin' every minute of it! Perhaps I'll feature some of the tunes in a video yet...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been