.....::Recent Posts::.....

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day Two of the Juice Fast

Soooooo bored! But getting stuff done! 

Today I woke up earlier than usual - only one hour, but it made a big difference. I decided to clean up my painting supplies, as I'm pretty much done Kudu's Magical Flying Box. Then I decided to rearrange the furniture in the sitting room. I cleaned, tidied, rearranged, played with the dog, made juice, knit, edited my videos and was ready for bed by 10 pm! Phew! What a day! I could get used to this productivity!

In any case, I got a little carried away with the videos... Here is the official one on how the day went:




And as promised, here is the Granadilla 'Promo':




Lastly, I have been having so much fun with music and videos as of late... I did one of Apple's built-in templates. It's only a minute long... Can't wait until I have better footage! I hope you enjoy them all!




Keep up the great work girls! I'm extremely proud of you! 
xxxx Mama Africa & her 'village'
Oh & today's weight was 68.5 kgs. 
Starting weight was 70.3 kgs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been