.....::Recent Posts::.....

Friday, October 16, 2009

And We're Off!


Okay everyone! This is it! I'm off to Tijuana for the next month. Wish me luck as I visit the CIPAG clinica in Mexico for cancer treatments. Dr. Castillo has plenty of experience helping people with a wide variety of illnesses & ailments. Just check out his testimonial section on his website - you'll probably know your neighbour! www.drcastillo.com

My Mom is coming with me for the first week, a huge blessing, as I have not been to Tijuana before & I am a little apprehensive about being on my own. Well, I'll still have Valentina with me... Yes, the little dog is making her first International debut!

This is my first attempt at blogging, so please be patient with me. I will do my best to upload photos & keep you posted on my progress at the clinic. Any prayers or positive vibes are greatly appreciated!

Much love & hugs,
Jill & Lil' Miss V

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been