.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 55 - Raiatea

Just a quickie!

I've just returned from my dive in Raiatea! Wow! Awesome! I didn't want to get out! It was brilliant! Plenty of colourful fish & a white-tipped shark! Whoo hoo!! Life is good! It is so warm! The under water temperature is pretty much the same as above water temperature! 30 degrees! Amazing!!!! I have found two people with underwater cameras, seeing as I didn't have the housing for mine, but so far, they haven't had much luck taking photos, so you won't get to see anything either! :o(

I took a few photos above the water, but I'll post them later on... I'm off to grab some lunch & head back out with my Honey... Love & hugs & see you soon! (Insert heel clicking jump here!)

Maria & Jaco
xxxxx

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Jill! I know that sometimes blogging can seem like a thankless task on your to do list, but trust me, people are reading even if they aren't commenting (and why aren't you commenting people?!)

If Audrey doesn't arrive early it's ok, at least I know when she will be here. So glad you finally watched the movie!! I knew you'd love it and that it'd make you laugh. You are totally the girl in the green scarf!! or Italian boots!

I hope your afternoon and evening were amazing! I've been wide awake since 2:15 so here I am reading and writing. Nothing exciting to report here, so I'll wait for your next update! Love you!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been