.....::Recent Posts::.....

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 54 - At Sea

Hello Everyone!

Okay, my bad, I thought today was another diving day, but alas, I was wrong! Probably a good thing, as I was wiped from yesterday's activities! Today was a lazy day at sea. I woke up early & watched the ship sail out of the atoll. We were in Rangiroa overnight, although no one was allowed ashore. I suppose because it is dark & we were tendering?!? Anyhow, it was interesting to observe our ship sail out in a break in the atoll. Which, by the way, just so happens to be the 2nd largest atoll in the world, only after a larger atoll in the Marshall Islands. This atoll is so big, it has it's own horizon! I guess that's big!

I also managed to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic while Jaco napped this afternoon. Yes, for those of you who told me to watch it & that it was written for me, I agree. You are right! A very cute movie & had me laughing out loud. I love a good feel good flick!

Today is a short post, with no photos. Sorry, I wasn't too snappy with the camera today! I will post tomorrow night if it is possible. Jaco has been busy & I am not wanting to keep him tied up any longer than he already is.

I hope it is warming up wherever in the world you are & only 12 days until Christmas! I feel like it has kind of snuck up on me & I am not ready for it at all! I guess it's not really the same if I can't eat my Turtles & eggnog! Ha ha!

Love & hugs & salty kisses,
Maria & Jaco
xxxxx

ps - Thank you Jenn for your comments! I tried to comment back, but the darn computer just kept freezing on me. I hope Miss Audrey arrives early, just not on Christmas Eve! I'll see what I can do about that sand... Love & hugs! xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been