.....::Recent Posts::.....

Friday, December 04, 2009

Day Forty Five - Wow! 6 Weeks Already?!?

Hello everyone!


Wow! I can't believe it's been 6 weeks since I began my trek to Mexico! Where does the time fly to?? It's been fun so far! I won't blog much tonight, as I am panic packing!!! Too much stuff, where does it all fit, nothing fits thanks to Prednisone! OMGosh! I think I'll be one of those passengers hiding in her room on Formal Nights because I can't fit into anything! 


I suppose that's my cue to hit the treadmill! I will look very forward to shedding a few kilos once my pills are up! It's uncomfortable to have all this extra stuff hanging about! Speaking of stuff... What about all this white stuff?!?!


My dear, but we are having a lovely little snowstorm today. It has been blowing & snowing for about 24 hours now. I have swept off the step 4x & every time I think I'm caught up, it's piled up again! I ventured to town to pick up kitty litter for Adios & in 1/2 an hour, my tracks had all but completely blown in! It took 2 tries to make it up the hill with the little car! I'm a little (LOT) bit nervous about getting out of the yard tomorrow to make it to the airport in time for Sunday. I've had issues with weather & flights before & it wasn't a pretty sight! Supposedly our main road in the city, Deerfoot, had a semi take out 20 vehicles & there was also a 50 car pile up. Great! Let's go for a ride, shall we?!? Ha!


Anyhow, Valentina is trotting up & down the hall with me as I try outfit after outfit on to try & find something that doesn't make me look pregnant & very W-I-D-E across the back! I think she knows I'm leaving, as she won't let me out of her sight & every time I try on a jacket, she comes & jumps up on me, thinking she's going to go with me. It will be heart wrenching to go without her for so many days! I haven't been more than 4 days without her since I got her! We are inseparable! Wish us both luck! Somehow, I think she'll fair better than I!


My apologies for not posting too much, I didn't take any photos today - yes there is beauty in the snow, but not when your car is sliding sideways down the hill! I promise I'll make up for it with a few photos from TAHITI!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!


Love, hugs & plenty of Snow Angels!!!
Maria & Valentina
xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been