.....::Recent Posts::.....

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Day 495 - Sea Day

Another night to get all dolled up…

I had a bit of a sleep-in. Jaco was paged at 0800 this morning & he was already up, but in the shower, so I got up to fetch him. By the time he answered the phone, the caller had hung up! And so his day went that way! Poor guy! I think I saw him for a total of 2 hours today!

I managed to get 2 loads of laundry done. Of course, I managed to acquire oil spatters all over one of Jaco’s t-shirts & my pants from one machine & the other machine just didn’t work. I went back 40 minutes later to put the 2 loads in the dryer & the dark load was still stuck on filling the tub. It ran water for 40 minutes. Needless to say, I didn’t finish laundry in time for dinner!

I rearranged the cupboards & drawers, as the cupboards are getting warm during the day & I don’t want my ingredients to sit heated all day long. I juiced some wheatgrass, watered the sprouts that are slowly growing & then got ready for dinner. I was about to walk out the door, when I had that feeling that something was missing… HAIR! Oh yes, I had forgotten to put on my wig. Minor detail!

Jaco was still busy in the clinic, so he couldn’t join us. Hopefully for the 3rd & final formal night he will be able to. Tonight was lobster night, so M&D2 enjoyed lobster & beef wellington. It took a little convincing, but I managed to convince D2 to have some chocolate mousse… M2 & I tried the cheesecake with fresh strawberries.  And some mandarin sorbet.

I checked my messages tonight & had a lovely email with photos from Shanel. Her & Jordan have been looking after the dogs for us these past 2 weeks & she sent a message to say that everyone is doing well… A few potty problems, but for the most part, all is well! I was so thrilled to see photos of the girls. I sure do miss them!

Tomorrow is our tour to the Baths at Virgin Gorda. I’m very excited to see them. Stay tuned!

xxxxMaria


 Ignore the copyright on the following three photos - I didn't take them & they aren't mine to copyright. It's just a Picasa whoopsie.


 I did take this one though!
Out on deck.
Gotta love the reflection shades!

Just another day in Paradise! Note the Del Sol keychain from Collet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been