.....::Recent Posts::.....

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Day 317 - Sweet Slumber!

Arriving home at 0200 in the driving rain left Jaco & I a little worse for wear. We were excited to have a day to finally sleep in! We did. In fact, it was near 1500 by the time we got up! It was fantastic to not have anywhere to go or anyone to see. We enjoyed every minute of sleep! 


When we did finally get up, we decided to head into the city to see Mom2. She had surgery on Thursday & was feeling pretty rough. We stopped & picked up some flowers, a card & some soup & made our way over to see her. She was in a lot of pain still & not feeling too great, so we cut our visit short, picked up some sushi & headed home. 


Silly me, I thought I could get away with the little amount of avocado in my sushi. Wrong. By the time we arrived at home, my belly was fully bloated & I was feeling like death. According to the Doc, my belly put me at 20 weeks. :o) Thank goodness the Doc & my belly were full of hot air! One day I'll learn to stay away from avocado altogether. I moaned & groaned & did my best to get to bed early. Tomorrow would be a much earlier morning & I was excited to spend the day with Shauna. 


Wish me luck!
xoxoxoxo
M, J, V


No photos from today, so here are the ones of little Harrison I forgot to post! Enjoy!



















1 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the one of him covering his mouth simply because it is SO him! Thank you for blessing us with your talents! You are one amazing gal!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been