.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, September 06, 2010

Day 318 - Volunteering At EVIC

After my wonderful sleep in yesterday, I couldn't fall asleep last night. Thus, I was exhausted today! I was quite excited to spend my day with Shauna though! We had such a great time last summer, it wasn't the same this summer as I didn't get as many chances to visit with her. 


I had agreed to volunteer at the centre for today, as they needed help & I was able to give them a hand. It wasn't too busy of a day, even though the weather was quite nice. There was fresh snow at the higher elevations, so perhaps that deterred a few would-be hikers &/or picnickers. 


Shauna helped me re-henna my head, although we didn't get the entire head finished. I look like I'm wearing a little cap on the back of my bald head. Hopefully Jaco will spruce up the rest of my head tomorrow while I'm in treatment. It will never be the same as Larissa's artistic talents, but at least we'll have a little fun in the meantime.


I came home just before 1700 & did my best to get caught up on the blog. Jaco did his exercises & terrorized the dogs for the better part of the evening... I have to finish getting ready for tomorrow's big day, so pardon me while I cut this post short & finish sorting things out... 


Sleep well & see you soon! Wish me luck tomorrow! 
xxxxx
MJV


Shauna helps a visitor

Shauna helps a colleague!

Papa works out with the Big Dogs...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been