.....::Recent Posts::.....

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 342 - Inception & Stirr!

Today we went to Black Diamond where I did another quick shoot for Stirr! I was very excited when Clayton called me on Tuesday to ask me if I would be interested in taking some more photos for their business. Of course I was! I was ecstatic to get out of the house & have a challenge on my hands! 

They were on a tight time frame, so I raced home, edited the photos & then took them with us to Calgary, where I would drop them off after the movie. Movie? What movie? 

Jaco & I decided to go see Inception, which was playing at Chinook Centre in the Imax theatre. I had heard a lot of crazy things about the movie, so I was excited to see it. Jaco loved it. I did too. It was fantastic to see the special effects on such a big screen!

I was quite impressed with my Kinder Kids Pack. A bit of popcorn, a drink & a Kinder Surprise. It was a top. Yeah, that's right, a top. If you've seen the movie, you'll understand. In the movie, each character is supposed to have a totem. A little something you can carry in your pocket that tells you whether or not you are in a dream. If you have the totem, it's reality. Leo DiCaprio's wife's totem is a top. When she dies, he takes her totem, the top. 

It was quite bizarre, as I didn't open my Kinder Surprise until the movie was finished & we were watching the credits roll. We were the only ones in the theatre. It was spooky! 

I've since downloaded the Edith Piaf song they play in the movie too. Additionally, I seem to recall last summer while I was working at EVIC, I was told that Leo DiCaprio would be filming a movie in K-Country during the winter. I can't believe I missed my chance. Well, besides the fact that I'm married... Anyways, moving on...

We dropped off the DVD of photos after the movie & made our way home. I was happy to fall into bed &, gulp, dream... or not...

xxxxMJV&O


Just to make sure I'm not dreaming...




Click to double check!



The creepiest Kinder toy this big girl ever received!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been