.....::Recent Posts::.....

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 335 - A Headache & A Walk

Today was a gorgeous day! It was a little cool, but I felt well enough to go for a little walk with the dogs & Jaco. We walked down to the bunkhouse to grab some winter clothes & then down the driveway. Jaco suggested we go over & sit on the hillside, which I've never done - in 10 years of living here. It was a great idea. Jaco & Valentina ran up & down the hill until they were both breathless. Valentina chased her ball, Jaco gave his legs & lungs a workout & Oceana chased bugs. 


I laid in the sunshine & contemplated life - past, present & future. I thought I was feeling well enough to venture in to town, but by the time we got back to the house, I had a headache, so no go. 


On our way back to the house, I was throwing the ball for Tweet Pea. I accidentally threw the ball into a big mud puddle. She barrelled in after it, without a second thought! What a dog! 


We watched a bit of The Office & that was it... Pretty mellow day... Maybe tomorrow I'll get out!


Enjoy your freedom folks! It is a wonderful thing! :o)


xxxxMJV&O

Brilliant colours!

Stormy skies 

My Man

Tweet Pea & Papa playing fetch on the hill

Snapped this one mid-shake

Just about to get a wet-willy from my dog. 

Valentina's version of 'cheese'

Papa running up the hill

I was fascinated by all the veins in the leaf.

 The other side was pretty cool too.

Blue skies & poplar trees. 

Who doesn't love the sunshine?!

Home sweet home. 

The good life.

I was fascinated by these small trees. Side by side & one is green, the other is yellow. Why? 

Tweet Pea waiting for me to release the ball from under my foot.

The cows that climbed through our fence all summer long.

After her bath, Valentina curled up inside my shirt. Then she decided she wanted out, but couldn't figure out how. She figured the only way out was up.

Oceana's done for the day.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Corn Huskers?!? Where in the world did you get that sweater? Please don't say Nebraska!! LOL. I love the first shot with the dark sky. So hauntingly beautiful. Keep the blog rollin'!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been