.....::Recent Posts::.....

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Day 321 - Ta Ta Tamer. WHAT?!

Yes, you heard me right. A Ta-Ta Tamer. Mom2 had some surgery last week & she's not fairing too well. She is in MEGA pain & having a few complications. She sent her hubby to Wal-Mart to pick up a sports bra to help her recovery/comfort level. Unfortunately it wasn't quite the right fit. I suggested Lululemon (of course!), as I remembered them having a bra called the Ta-Ta Tamer. I hardly have Tatas worth taming. (I'm still waiting for puberty to hit & let me feel 'well endowed'. Come on! You've heard of a late bloomer, right?!) Anyhow, I figured with a name like the Ta Ta Tamer, it would be pretty good at keeping things in place for active women who actually have tatas. I suggested she go to Lululemon, but she said she couldn't make it that far with the shape she was in. 


She ended up ordering online, but it would take a week to arrive. Jaco & I were going to the city today, so I suggested to him that we put her out of her misery & pick one up for her. She had emailed me her order that she'd placed online, so I knew what colours & size she'd ordered. Luckily they had one in the shop in her size that was flaming hot pink (go Lulu!) so we delivered it to Mom2 about 2130 when we left the mall. She left me a message on the phone about 20 minutes later saying she was finally able to lay horizontal for the first time in a week! Bless her heart! 


While we were in the mall, Jaco also fitted himself for a pair of jeans. The shop had a special on, buy one get one free. He must have tried on 12 different pairs of jeans. When we finally found the right size, it was the wrong style. They only had the ripped/worn out style. My husband never wears jeans. I am not sure why. He looks HAWT. Guess we'll have to try another shop on another day to find the man some jeans. Oh yeah. That's MY man! :o)


We walked through one of the home decor shops. We have never had a place of our own together, so we've never had the opportunity to decorate a 'space' of our own. I am excited for the day when we can 'build' our surroundings one room at a time... Here's the desk that I fell in love with... WOW! Clearly I'll be waiting until it goes on sale or I learn to build it myself. ($$$$)


I can't wait to get rid of this cancer & move on... bring on the health & the continuation of LIFE! Fulfilling dreams, wishes, goals & passions... Yeah, and cleaning & cooking & paying bills & all that stuff too... Believe me, I'll take it! NOW!!! 


xxxxx MJV&O



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been