.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 200 - Headache & EVIC

No, the thought of work didn't give me a headache... I woke up with the same one I went to bed with last night (gee, one could terribly misinterpret that statement!) only now my headache was worse! 


Joe had told me that both he & Shauna would be at EVIC this morning & it would be my only chance to see the two of them until the chaos of the summer kicked in. Shauna has filled my position at EVIC & I'm thrilled, as now I can see them both a lot more this summer! :o)


I hauled my butt out of bed & dragged the new puppy (quite literally, as she didn't want to walk) & Valentina to EVIC. Of course, everyone loved them upon first sight. In our short hour there, we made several new friends, although Valentina has a new thing about her voice. Hmm... I hope I don't see barking in her future...


As my headache worsened, I thought I should boogie home. I had called the Fertility Clinic before I left & ensured my referral had made it there safe & sound. It had. I was now waiting for the Doctor to call with my appointment. I walked into the house & they had called! Could I come for an appointment at 1300? My heart sunk. It was 1320 & I'm 1/2 an hour out of town! Oh no! I was so sad! I called back right away & they squeezed me in for tomorrow afternoon. Perfect, as I had my MUGA scan just before. I was nervous & excited for everything to finally fall into place!


The rest of the day was spent between napping & unpacking. I think more napping than unpacking was accomplished! My neck is still quite sore & enlarged. I'm not excited about that. These headaches are kind of freaking me out too. But, why am I telling you that?! Worrying does none of us any good! 


Okay, I'm taking a painkiller & slathering my face with peppermint oil... When I say I'm going to cry myself to sleep... now you'll know why! Yes, of course, it's because I miss Jaco!!! That much!!! :o) But I do, really!!


Love & hugs,
Maria & Valentina
xxxxxx


The girls find a sunny spot to rest

These girls find a sunny spot to hike!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been