.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 221 - Jaco? Are You There?

Today is a short post. I slept late - I love sleeping in on sea days! Jaco worked ALL DAY. I unpacked & managed to use up very little space! Look at me go! I can downsize! There's always hope! I took some photos of the cabin for your viewing pleasure... Hopefully you'll get a feel for what it's like. 


I watched some TV - mostly bizarre movies & a few good nature programs. I helped Jaco type a few things, organized the cabin a bit more - arranged Jaco's clothes closet. Oh the excitement! I visited with a few more people & disappointed a few more... Those that were looking for Valentina & not me! 


I managed to find Daniela to say goodbye. I'm going to miss her, even though I'm only onboard for a few more days than her! She's such a wonderful person & she has a big heart. One day I'll visit her! Safe travels my friend... Valentina misses you! Oh, see the photo of us below. I've got a wig coming that will make me look like her twin sister - no lie! :o)


Enjoy your tour of the cabin... It's the biggest 'house' we've lived in so far! :o)
xxxxx
Maria & Jaco


Daniela - Isn't she beautiful!?

Daniela & Giuseppe

The entrance

Walking down the corridor

Turning the corner

Corner turned

Sitting room with sofa bed

Desk & TV - watching really heart wrenching movie with DeNiro & his kids don't take time for him - Don't know the name, but I bawled like a baby!

Chairs & plant?

En route to bathroom & bedroom. Dual closets on right, mirror & drawers on left.

Massive bathroom cabinet

Told you it was big!

Really! It's huge!

Shower

Bathtub - very rare on a ship!

Toilet. They are all vacuum packed! A comedian on ships always makes the joke that you can get out of the shower dripping wet, flush the toilet & you're bone dry! :o)

Drawers & mirrors opposite from closets

Into the bedroom

Comfy big bed! 

The ONE & ONLY area of the room I didn't tidy up before photos!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cabin is HUGE! On our last cruise, we had to tilt the mini love seat on it's side just to squeeze in a playpen! It was so tight that I even asked to be upgraded (and was willing to pay) and they said that they didn't have any larger cabins. Now I get it - you need to be the Dr. on the ship to get the big cabin ;) Janis

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been