.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, November 16, 2009

Day Twenty Eight - Pooped, but packed...

Well, mostly, anyhow! I am not writing anything tonight, as it's really late & I need to get a little sleep... Who am I kidding... I need to get a lot of sleep. Bags are brimming with stuff, probably overweight. Meds alone are one bag & it's heavy! Ugh! Thank goodness Westjet is forgiving! Love you lots & look forward to posting about today tomorrow! :o) Can't believe it's the last day tomorrow! Ahhhh!!! Panic!!!! xxxx Maria & Valentina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it's time for you to leave Mexico already!! I've really enjoyed reading your blog & hearing about your progress :) Still thinking of you often & wishing you a speedy recovery! Robyn & Dawson

Anonymous said...

Your adventure sure has gone by quickly (at least from this end). Safe travels home - talk to you again soon! Janis

Anonymous said...

Have a great flight and keep us posted on your progress. I looked forward to reading your blog each night. Be safe & wave if you fly over Oklahoma!! Am glad to know there is someone else in the family that appreciates the company of a pet besides me!!I bet Bixby & Valentina would have a great time together!! he is getting old and grumpy tho!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been