.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 101 - Winalite!

Brrr! Hello everyone! I hope this finds you toasty warm wherever you are! I was in the city this afternoon & didn't get home until 2200. By the time I left the city, it had definitely cooled off & started to snow!


I'm a bit of a Granny when I drive in the winter. I drove the entire way home with my hazards on & only drove about 60 km/h. I'm sure I make the other drivers on the highway crazy, but I am too chicken to drive any faster! I made it home in one piece & that's all that matters to me! The welcoming committee was there to greet me & I was just as happy to see her, although I didn't 'let myself go' quite as freely as she did! Still working on the happy pee! :o)


Today I met Trisha & her friend, Wendy, in the city for the launch of Winalite Calgary. For those of you who don't know, I'm involved in a company that is dedicated to women's health. It's a brand new company in Canada & they have some very exciting products. If you're curious or would like to know about earning extra income, let me know! Their first product is a sanitary napkin - boys, if you love your girls, you'll want to know more! Their 2nd product is a diaper for babies. Today, I picked up their 3rd product - a little card that eliminates 93.7% of all radiation & electromagnetic frequencies. In a few weeks, they are coming out with a 'healthy lipstick'. It's all really neat stuff, but I will leave you in suspense. Email me for all the details...


We were given business training, as well as product overviews. It was interesting to meet with other people involved, and those who have taken the 'bull by the horns' & successfully climbed the business ladder. I was fortunate enough to receive a certificate of recognition for the efforts I have put in to the business, so that was exciting! I haven't received anything like that before! I was quite excited!


I stopped in to see Mom2. She was busy packing for her big trip to San Francisco. She is taking a training course there for the next few days. I'm very excited for her, as she doesn't get many opportunities to travel & she loves to learn more & more! She just did her Bronze Cross & Bronze Medallion for swimming this week. She was quite proud of herself for completing the one task in 3.5 minutes under time & not getting sick! Now she is after the Lifeguard title! We enjoyed a quick catch up chat & hopefully I'll get some time in with her when she's back home.


After I left Mom2's, I stopped to get fuel & groceries. While I was checking out at Safeway, I was commenting on the pineapples to the cashier. In Costa Rica, they chop off the top 'tree' part of the pineapple, whereas in Canada they leave it on. Luckily I was paying per pineapple & not by weight! When I told the cashier this, she said perhaps it was because Canadians wanted more of a 'tropical experience'. Ha! I suppose that could be the closest some of us will get to a palm tree in a long time! 


I then proceeded to tell her about my MCP Pina Coladas. She asked me what the MCP was for & I told her. She then asked me to write it down for her, as she is a cancer survivor & would like to know more! How great! I gladly wrote down Modified Citrus Pectin, as well as Suzanne's book. I told her I'll come back & talk shop as long as she wants! Oooooh! It feels so good to share a natural tip with someone who wants it! I floated out of the grocery store! It was awesome! It feels so good to help people! Yay! I have had so much fun learning & researching these past few weeks & just this one little encounter & helping one person directly makes it all worthwhile. I can't wait to do it again!


Okidoki, I'm off to bed... Sleep well & I will see you tomorrow. Or perhaps the next day. Things are pretty same ol', same ol' around here. Oh, one more thing... I don't know if I told you or not, but I discovered that absorbable iron causes inflammation & free radicals. I also found out that Prednisone is an anti-inflammatory & anti-tumor drug. It is also an immuno-suppressant. Hmmm. Perhaps this is why my neck fluffed up while I was away??? Just a thought! I'm not a Doctor, but it makes pretty clear sense to me! Now that I'm off those two items, things have settled down. Makes me want to bang a drum in the front of the marching band down main street! Or something like that! :o)


Nighty-night!
Love & hugs & healing vibe-ray-shuns...
Maria & Valentina
xxxx


Barbara Liang, Our General Manager & Recognition Recipients

Barbara & Larysa. Larysa just received the Silver Diamond Award - only 2 people in Canada have this award! Larysa is a great inspiration. She & her husband, Steve, are mentioned in the Napoleon Hill book, Three Feet From Gold, which is a phenomenal book, btw!

Myself, Larysa, Barbara, Steve, Trisha & Wendy






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been