.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 96 - List of Things To Do...

Hello everyone!

I hope this finds you well & enjoying life! Today was nothing out of the ordinary. I researched more & more on IPT & cancer & supplements. I sadly finished my Knockout book. I didn't want it to end! It is such a good book! I even joined Suzanne's facebook page & left her a compliment, as well as a letter on her website about her book & how wonderful it is!

I found a pharmacy that will order in Cimetidine. But get this! It has propylene glycol, titanium dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, and colours FD&C red, blue & yellow in it! I get help from the actual drug & a mouthful of toxins to chase it! What gives? Argh! The good news is, I found a way to kick back the MCP & not gag! I don't know if I mentioned it, but it has a really nasty consistency & doesn't taste all that hot. Well, I took a can of coconut milk, sliced up some pineapple, a little maple syrup, a little water & some MCP. Presto! It's like my very own Pina Colada! :o) I just need the little umbrella & I'm set!

I did my best to book the biopsy today. No call back regarding an appointment date. I left FIRM instructions that I want a surgeon with a personality. Or at least send him a memo to remember to bring it with him to work that day! I tell you what! I swear, they all skip that lecture - Bedside Manners 101. I think I'll try tickling the next surgeon who refuses to smile. I'm pretty good at jabbing my fingers into ribs & evoking a smile, if not a very animated response! :o)

I visited the Life Extension Foundation website & discovered a lot more about Hodgkin's Disease. If you have an ailment, this website is amazing. I highly recommend it! Thankfully the supplements they recommend I'm already on most of them! Yay! They also give suggested chemo protocol. They are very current on what studies & tests are being done in the health industry. Fascinating!

Dieter, a friend of Mom & I, stopped in this morning. He is a tall, slim German Doctor who used to keep his horses out at the ranch. I love Dieter. He is terribly opinionated, but most of the time he makes sense. He always likes to have a little bit of an argument and once you understand him, he's got a heart of gold! I remember the first time I met him, I wanted to crawl under the rug & cry. But the more I fought & disputed him, the more fun we had! Now, he's like a big pussycat! Meow!

I'm pleased to say I made it through half of my list of things to do today! I realized I'm only drinking half the amount of water I should be, so bottoms up for me! Tomorrow is a new day & I can't wait to tackle it!

I won't type much, as I'm off to bed & I don't have much else exciting to report! Lekker slaap & see you tomorrow!

xxxx
Maria & Valentina
ps - 13 shots to go! After tomorrow we'll be down to the last dirty dozen! Yay!


The Line Up. 9x/day. It's a lot of pills, but it beats the other option! :o)


Practicing 'bubu setette' - peek a boo!


Our new favourite toy to play with!


1 comments:

Jenn said...

Hopefully you hear back about the biopsy today! Keep us posted.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been