.....::Recent Posts::.....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 97 - All Things Asian

No, I didn't have sushi for breakfast & dim-sum for lunch! But that does sound good! Today was my appointment with Jessica. I attempted to leave at 1315, but managed to get the car stuck in the yard. Whoops. I didn't think that the light fluffy snow could merely be covering the hard frozen stuff underneath. Needless to say, I was late for my appointment & had to take the truck! Argh!

But...Wow! What an amazing lady! She energetically corrected me in regards to my health, while I laid upon an infrared heat mat. It was heaven! Getting rid of cancer while keeping toasty warm! That's nearly as good as Bora Bora! :o) Anyhow, I encourage you to look into what Jessica does - http://www.intuitiveedge.ca/ - she has helped a lot of people with a wide variety of ailments! I'm excited for our next session in a month to see the changes that have taken place!

She told me a lot of things about myself that made me realize I have some 'adjustments' to make, to say the least! She also told me a lot of things about myself that made my head spin! Wow! Crazytalk! The most incredible part of the session was when she had finished her corrections & she asked me what the first thing to come to my mind regarding several different topics. My overactive imagination & mind pretty much always blurts out something. Nope. Nada. Not a thing! All I could do was stare blankly at the tiles on her ceiling. Incredible! Fantastic! She also did a few adjustments on my body & I had tingling sensations on various parts of my body. Oh what fun it is to get healthy! Thank you Jessica!

A quick stop at the health food store, pet store & pharmacy & I was on my way home. I walked in the door & Mom told me we had 20 minutes to get ready & leave for town again. Great! I chowed down some slop & my pills & away I go again! 

Jaco called while we were walking out the door. It was great to chat with him. Man, do I miss him! It's ridiculous now! I'm not sure when I'll see him next & it's driving me crazy! Life is just so darn complicated! Argh!

Mom dropped me off at the Epcor Centre & I was so excited to see the show. Wow. I had a front row seat & let me tell you, I've never been THAT front row. I couldn't even straighten my legs in front of me without kicking the stage! I was thankful I'd worn a hat, as they were sweating like crazy & hollering, thus spit was flying around, all beautifully backlit by staging lights! Yum! :o) Besides the bodily fluids in close proximity, the show was outstanding! It was enthralling to feel the vibrations from the drums & the pulse mimicking the beating of my heart. With every hit they made on the drums, I imagined the cancer being beaten out of my body. It was a fun visualization!

They were exceptionally fit & I can understand why! To hammer away on those massive drums would take anyone's energy supply! And let me tell ya - I didn't plan on half naked, sweaty, all-muscled-up Japanese guys entertaining me, but hey, I'll take it! :o)

There were 9 men & 4 women. The women played horns, Japanese flutes, cymbals as well as drums. The men were flying around the stage playing all different sizes of drums. If you ever get the chance, GO!!!!! Two thumbs up & 5 stars! Perhaps I'll dig out my dum-bek from Turkiye & annoy the pants off Mom while I try to pretend I've got a sense of rhythm! :o) 

When I got home, I had a surprising phone call from my friend, Ed. I met Ed in Mexico when he was taking his brother, Bobby, for treatments at Castillo's. Sadly Bobby passed away at the beginning of this month. Bobby had a massive tumor near his hip & for 9 months - count them up - NINE MONTHS they told him it was arthritis. Yes. I was very sad to hear this news & although I know Bobby doesn't suffer anymore, it's is still very difficult for his family & friends to have to deal with their loss. Ed also told me that Steve passed away on Christmas Eve. If you remember from my earlier posts, Steve was visiting his son in Mexico, didn't feel well, went to the hospital, only to find out he was full of cancer. Steve lived longer than the doctors expected and I'm sure his wonderful sense of humour added to his longevity. They will both be missed & I'm sad to know I won't see them next time I'm in Mexico. 

I still haven't heard anything back from the Doctor's office regarding the biopsy. I have phoned twice now, but am still waiting for a call back. I will keep you posted on when it's finally going to happen! I demanded a surgeon with a personality, so maybe they are having some issues finding one!!! :o) Ha ha!!!! 

Anyhow, enjoy your evening & I will see you tomorrow!

Love, hugs, & healing,
Maria & Valentina
xxxxxx


Bobby & Ed at the clinic


Clint & Steve at the clinic


Steve & I


The amazing Jessica! intuitiveedge.ca - she does phone consults too!


Yeah, it's blurry. I heard the music while I was on the loo & thought 'Oh, that's nice, even Japanese music for the background before the show'. I then walked out to realize it was live!


Sneaking photos before the show.


Sneaking photos before the second half of the show.


Sneaking photos at the end of the show.


Standing ovation performance. Snuck again.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill! 2 things... 1) That's so sad about Bobby & Steve :( I can't imagine being misdiagnosed for so long! 2) What's the name of the show that you saw/who are they? Take care! Robyn

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been