.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, January 04, 2010

Day 75 - ANOTHER Sea Day

Hello out there! I’m pleased to say that after today, we have land for several days in a row & I’m very happy about that! I’m anxious to get off the ship & see & do a few things!



Today I joined Jaco for lunch. He had to attend the Captain’s Circle Luncheon. The Captain’s Circle is Princess’ loyalty program & every cruise they have a luncheon for the most traveled passengers on the cruise. Each table will have a senior officer sat with them. I joined Jaco at his table & we had a lovely couple from Connecticut, originally from Germany, and a Mother & Daughter from New York.



We enjoyed lovely conversation & the gentleman from CT shared a few Dachshund jokes with us, much to my entertainment! We all talked about American politics, healthcare, Tiger Woods, travel, and of course, cruising. It was a lovely lunch!



After our lunch, Jaco returned to the office to do a little more work & I ventured outside to sit & write a few postcards. Okay, so I got a little sidetracked… I watched the tail end of Stomp The Yard, sorted through a few photos & visited with Marco, the F&B Manager from Italy. He’s doing a few translations for Valentina & I. He was telling me about his travels through Thailand & how he went to the Tiger Temple. There were tigers, just roaming around like it was no big deal. Wow! Next on the list of things to do… :o)



Anyhow, here I sit, frantically trying to finish up my blog posts so I can get out of Jaco’s way…



Love you all & can’t wait to go to the health food store dressed like the Michelin Man just to stay warm… :o)



Muchos besos,

Maria y Jaco

xxxx
 

Our friends from Connecticut
 

Our friends from New York

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been