.....::Recent Posts::.....

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Day 77 - Yup, you guessed it! Another Sea Day!

Morning everyone!

Not many days left to go… I’m getting sad now! I’m excited to come home, but dreading the cold. I’m sad to be saying goodbye to Jaco, but happy to know that the next time we meet, it will be a brand new adventure & I’ll get to fall in love with him all over again. (It’s not hard!)

Today was fairly uneventful… I’m recollecting a few days later, but if my memory serves me right, I undecorated the Christmas tree, did 3 loads of laundry, arranged flights for Mexico (22Feb-05Mar), and wrote a few more postcards. Yes, I know, it was an exhausting day. What can I say? Oh yes, a baked potato for supper. Same as last night; and probably the same as tomorrow night! :o)

I discovered that I am detoxing a drug (Accutane – don’t worry, nothing illegal!) I took in 2001-2002 that made me very depressed. I have been feeling rather blue the last little while & I haven’t been able to figure out what has been the cause of it. I will cut back on the dosage of the mineral that has caused the rapid detox & hopefully that will cure the blues!

As for the postcards… Well, I have written just over 50 & I inquired about posting them from Peru, then from Ecuador. It was $2.60/postcard! Yikes! Luckily I can post a few from Panama to the States, UK, & Africa for $0.55-0.75 each. That’s a lot better than $2.60! I’ll have to post the rest from Toronto or home. I know a stamp from a foreign place will be much more exciting to see than Canada, but I’m afraid I could pay for half your trip there with the money I’ll save in postage!!! I hope you’ll forgive me!!

I’m also happy to report that the sinus cold is firmly behind me & I feel that the lumps in my neck are feeling softer & smaller. It’s not as dramatic as it was pre-sinus cold, but it’s a small step in the right direction! I’ve also realized that my luxury days of backside injections are rapidly coming to a close. I’m going to have to start jabbing myself again. :o( NOT excited about that one! )

Tomorrow is Panama Canal. It’s been a few years since I’ve been through the canal, so I’m looking forward to seeing it again. We’ll dock in Cristobal & I’m excited to replace my missing butterflies! And, there’s no heat like Panama heat!

See you tomorrow!

Muchos besos,
Maria y Jaco
xxxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! More blog posts...this is so much better than tmz.com! Arranging the flights for Mexico - is that to go back to the clinic? Janis

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been