.....::Recent Posts::.....

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 299 - Bublé!!!!!!!!

Oh the long slog of catching up on the blog after a good week off. Pardon my absence - it's been chaos!

The 18th of August found Jaco & I attending Michael Bublé & Naturally 7. Michael Bublé has 1.5 million fans on facebook. Naturally 7, just 27,000. If you know of them be sure to 'like' them on Facebook. They are one talented bunch! 

In the morning, we took Contemplate & Mom's truck for oil changes & Contemplate's battery issue to be resolved. We lazed around for the afternoon & then got ready for the big concert. It's funny how I was waiting & waiting & waiting for this night to arrive & now, it's finally here!

Jaco & I saw Keith Urban last time Jaco visited, this time it was Michael Bublé. Neither of my two favourite boys disappointed me tonight! Bublé was on Star behaviour, keeping the audience chuckling & swooning all night long. We met his supportive Grandpa, and his band, although I'm not sure how much truth there was to what he told us about his band. At one point he had us believing that one of the guys was from Calgary! The crowd went wild! Only to be told he was actually from San Antonio, TX! What a joker!

Of course, he sang all the favourites & then some. I particularly enjoyed his Michael Jackson stint, as well as the Twist & Shout stint from his favourite movie, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Jaco enjoyed it just as much as I did. 

Naturally 7, for those of you who don't know them, sing a cappella, but additionally, each member of the group can also 'play' a musical instrument using their voice. Bass, drums, electric guitar, turntables, trombone - it's really quite incredible! My favourite part of their performance was when the lead singer was asking each of the 'instruments' if they were ready. When it got to the bass player, he replied in the deepest tone of voice I've ever experienced (It made the Saddledome shudder), 'I was born ready.' Oooh Baby, you put Barry White to shame! :o)

It was his second sold out show in Calgary & well worth the wait to see him. After a long day, we managed to roll into the yard near midnight. What a great day! Oooh Bublé!

xxxxx Lekker slaap,
Maria, Jaco & Valentina

Naturally 7 - Sweet!

Bublé's Grandpa - his biggest supporter! Awh!

Sing it to me Baby!

He's thanking his fans!

Getting up close & personal!

Brilliant!


I'd go for a third time!

The end!

Me & my two favourite boys!


1 comments:

Joe said...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBLAAAAAAAAAAAY! [shaking fist at the sky]

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been