.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 311 - Edit. Argh.

Today was supposed to be a full day of editing the Stirr! photos, but as my luck would have it, Photoshop CS2 would not accept my beautiful new CR2 files. I tried my laptop, Mom’s laptop, Mom’s desktop. Nope. Nothing. I tried googling, downloading & nothing. Nada. Are you kidding me? I have a boat load of images to edit & I can’t even open the files to get started?!? What is this rubbish?!?

Thankfully Adobe is offering a free 30-day trial of the new CS5 version of Photoshop. I’ll just download that! What? 1.12 gb?!? Right. Well, that is going to take the rest of the day! But, I really didn’t have much else to consider as far as options go. I started the download & left the computer alone. 7 hours later it was done. Needless to say, I wasn’t going to start editing at 2200, so no editing was done today. I did cull a few more photos while I was waiting though!

Roxy had come down to help Mom with her book work today, so Jaco & I visited with her once she was finished the books. I had just removed the tape off of my head to reveal my glorious henna design, so Roxy was marveling at it. She asked if she could touch my head & when she did, at that precise moment, someone said something & I laughed. Apparently when I laugh, my scalp moves, as it frightened the daylights out of Roxy! :o) I thought it was hilarious, Roxy, not so much!

While the download was taking its sweet time, Jaco cleaned the bathroom & bedroom while I did the laundry. Poor Jaco, I send him to Mom’s closet to fetch the vacuum. When he walks through the kitchen dragging the vacuum, my Mom’s bra is attached to the hose. Jaco barely bats an eyelash until I comment, upon which we both burst into giggles. I doubt Mom will be giggling when she reads this, but how can you not make light of a situation that no son-in-law should be exposed to? :o)

Wish me luck, for tomorrow I edit…
Maria, Jaco & Valentina
xoxoxoxoxoxox




Jaco taped my head on Sunday night & then we removed it Monday afternoon...














Sexxy new shower cap, no?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been