.....::Recent Posts::.....

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 307 - Summer Sunshine!

Wow! Another beautiful summer day! Keep 'em coming! Today was simply stunning! If only my stomach would stop flip flopping, I could actually enjoy it! Today was a recovery day. I slept until 1000 & managed to keep all my food down today, although I certainly didn't eat much of it! 


I laid outside in the sun for an hour or so & enjoy every morsel of Vitamin D & warmth the mighty sun could offer me. Jaco skyped with his Mom, I skyped with Baby Dash, Ross & Krystle - it was a pretty low-key day. 


I managed to catch up on half of the week's missing blog posts & google a few of the locations where Jaco might be able to work. Some of them are scary, some of them are not. I found a nice location, only to find out it has 251 days of rain per year. NEXT! Okay, so I googled 'most days with sunshine per year'. Lo & behold, it's Kamloops! Unfortunately, there weren't any postings for Kamloops. Although there was one for Osoyoos, which boasts great weather, fruit orchards, wineries, and we even found a beautiful house, they have... are you ready? Rattlesnakes. Ugh. My nemesis. I despise snakes. They freak me RIGHT OUT. So, we'll have to wait & see what happens when the time comes. The perfect location has yet to be found. Either that or I need to invent a snake repellent. Some kind of supersonic, ground shaking device that sends them all to their dens. Gross. 


On that note, I'm praying I don't dream about snakes tonight! Sleep well & safe!
xxxxx
Maria, Jaco & Valentina


It looks so perfect! Minus the snakes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been