.....::Recent Posts::.....

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 312 - All Day Edit

Today is a short post. I edited from 1300 until 0300. Yes, that is a lot of hours. My eyes are crossed & dry from staring at the screen. But I am happy with the end result. I just hope the folks at Stirr! are too! We’ll find out tomorrow!

Here’s a sneak peek at the photos… (Did I mention how YUMMY & FUN the class was?!? If you’re in need of a fun thing to do on a Friday night – TAKE a class! Me, the non-cooker, TOTALLY recommends it!)

xxxxx
Sleep hard!
Maria, Jaco & Valentina


A proper, super sharp knife makes all the difference!

Potato Bacon Leek soup with Balderson cheese

Clayton doesn't cry when he cuts onions!

Spicy Thai Basil Feta Salad with chickpeas & quinoa

Clayton & Lainey of Stirr!

Black Diamond - next to the Pharmasave!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been