.....::Recent Posts::.....

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Day 345 - Lazy Sunday

Today was quite possibly the most 'rested' day I've had in a very long time. I didn't go outside for more than a few minutes & the rest of the day was spend lounging around the house. My body must be loving the relaxation! 


I downloaded some tunes & the never ending download of Season 3 House continues to soak up our measly 10 gb limit of bandwidth per month. Jaco surfed on his computer & I had intentions of catching up on the blog, but it didn't really happen! 


We watched The Back-Up Plan with Jennifer Lopez. It was funny & cute, but quite predictable. I'm not sure I'll ever have children. That scene with the birthing pool... Oh my. I thought that was supposed to be the 'good option'. Hmm. I'll have to talk to my Doctor about that! ;o) 


We watched more of The Office - many more episodes & I'm going to feel like part of the family! Ah well, what can I say? I'm a ridiculous convert. I hated it, now I love it. I used to be like that with green peppers. No onions yet - don't hold your breath on that one!


A bit of laundry & cuddling with the dogs... all in all, a perfect day! Tomorrow we have dinner booked with some fantastic friends...


xxxxMJV&O


Having a cuddle with Tweet Pea - Isn't life grand?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been