.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Day 351 - No Movie & The End of The Office

This afternoon, we decided to go to a movie. We drove all the way to town, only to find out that the show was sold out & the only seats available were in the very front row. We took our seats, but I couldn't even see the screen properly, we were that close! The picture was completely distorted! I thought it was ridiculous to pay $12/pp for a ticket when we couldn't even see it properly, so we asked for a refund. The next one didn't start for 2.5 hrs. I had already bought my Kinder Kids Pack & yup, you guessed it... The EXACT SAME TOP as the Inception Kids Pack... It's getting creepy now! 


We drove home & watched... the end... of The Office! Oh no! Now what? I'm already having withdrawals from Jim, Pam, Dwight & 'That's what she said!'...


I suppose we'll see 'Life As We Know It' another night... until then, I'm watching The Office reruns... :o) 


xxxxMJV&O



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been