.....::Recent Posts::.....

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 361 - Farewell to the Burnett Bunch! *Sniff**Sniff*

With all that insomnia last night, I didn't have a very good sleep. I think it was around 0400 when I finally dozed off & then I heard little voices around 0700. Eish. Three house of sleep was really going to hurt me today!

I helped Jenn pack up a few things & once Heidi was napping, she took Harrison outside & I took the chance to crash. I thought I'd slept for hours, but it was only one! We loaded up the kids & went to town for a few last minute things before the big departure.

It was a good thing Jenn drove, as we would have crashed from all the tears in my eyes. I savoured every moment with the kids & her (after my nap, of course!). Jenn ran into one of the shops for a few moments & Harrison & I had some fun times screaming & making silly noises... Poor Heidi didn't know what to think!

When we arrived back at the Farm, Harrison wanted to show me the kitties. They have 3 orange kittens. I asked him what their names were. Kitty One, Kitty Two, & Kitty Three. Too cute. What a guy. I'm going to miss that kid something fierce!!! And Miss Heidi's smile - she's stolen my heart so many times... I can't believe they're going to be so far away.

We walked back to the house & I knew it was time for me to go. I packed up my things, hugged the kids goodbye & of course, hugged Miss Jenn goodbye too. As I sobbed my way out of their yard, I was happy to see a beautiful sunset. Signifying the end of our times together in Alberta, but knowing the dawn will come soon & our lives will both take turns for the positive. Her, happy in Texas surrounded by friends, sunshine & God's calling... and me, healthy & with my husband, not caring where I end up! (hopefully someplace exotic!)

I stopped in Fort McLeod to get fuel & oranges for the man I love & then boogied on home. I was happy to see my Baby & go to sleep!

xxxxMJV&O

 Aunty Jo!!!
 Cheese!
Over the seat shot! 
Selfy of Harrison & I 
 Little Miss Smiley!
 Harrison's driving Aunty Jo's car!
 Can you see his little head?
 My Smiley Girl!
 Too cute for words!
 20 years old & I'm sure Harrison is Contemplate's youngest driver at 2 1/2!
 Family portrait with Kitty One
Harrison & Kitty Two 
I'll get the gate! 
 The Charmer!
Got your nose! 
 Tickle, tickle!
 Awh!!! Miss you Much!!!
 Travel safe Momma J!!!
 The girls
Sunsets on this chapter in life... 
And tomorrow comes the dawn of a new one...

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful. Thank you for being you!! We love you and cannot wait until you can travel to visit us in the sunny South :) xoxoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been