.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 372 - Sleep Much?

And finally I can catch up on my sleep! We arrived home last night around 0030 & I slept until about that time this afternoon! Yes, 12 hours! I managed to crawl out of bed & walk down to the bunkhouse with the intentions of finding the mustard costume, but I decided the boxes were too heavy. At least the girls & I were able to get some fresh air & a bit of exercise!

When I returned to the house, I was exhausted. I haven't been feeling well today. I am shaky, weak, nauseous... so much so that I took an anti-emetic today. That's the first time I've ever taken one 3 days post-chemo. I hope this feeling goes away, as it's pretty icky & I would hate to spend the last 4 rounds feeling like this! My pick line is awfully sore too. I'm hoping it will smarten up soon as well!!

Enough complaining! I went back to bed at 1600 & I didn't really get out of bed! Jaco made me a grilled cheese sandwich, as per my request, and peeled me an orange. (It was his first time making a grilled cheese & he did a great job!) We watched the latest episode of The Office & then I watched Killers with Ashton Kutcher & Katherine Heigl. It was cute. Pretty bad acting, but cute. Tom Selleck was a nice addition to the movie too. It's worth the rental. (Or you can borrow it from me!)

By 0030, I was back in bed & the lights were out. What a day.

xxxxMJV&O

 The girls under the covers, enjoying the good life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been