.....::Recent Posts::.....

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 368 - Acupuncture & AMA

Today was my first acupuncture treatment. I decided to give it a try after the last round's fiasco. Dr. Zhao was recommended to me by Andrea, the gal who had the same disease as I. The treatment was fantastic. I never dreamt that I could sleep with 20+ needles stuck in me! I woke myself up snoring a few times! Ha! I had needles in my feet, calves, wrists, forearms, chest, forehead, head... Crazy!

Unfortunately I managed to lock my keys in my car. I haven't done that for a long time! I was flustered parking in the underground parking, not knowing how to get aboveground & running late. Luckily I had AMA. However, when the fellow came to unlock my car, he asked for photo ID. I couldn't find my Driver's License. Where was it? I went through my purse, my wallet... Nowhere to be found! Luckily he took my Costco card as a form of ID. When he jimmy'd the door open, he commented that my car has been  broken into many times. Quite likely, as Contemplate is 20 years old.

I stopped at Community Natural Foods & picked up some groceries. Why, I don't know. I had picked out 5 recipes in my vegan cookbook & thought I'd experiment. Although tomorrow is chemo & I won't be cooking for a few days. In any case, I was feeling ambitious for once. I'll keep you posted on the cooking front.

My next stop was to Mom2's. She was going to re-henna my head. There wasn't much left to trace of Larissa's design after the shave, so we had to improvise a little. It turned out quite well! I'm happy to have another funky design for a week or so. It's a pity it doesn't last a little longer, as it is a lot of work! Mom2 had fun playing with my head & some henna, and I enjoy having the paste applied, so it was a win-win!

I arrived home around 2100 & got a few things ready for tomorrow's big treatment. Oh please let it go well. I'm having a Picc line put in... Wish me luck!

xxxxMJV&O








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been