.....::Recent Posts::.....

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Day 108 - Sunday.


Hello Everyone!


I hope this finds you well & enjoying this February! Today was another (        ) day. I have been delving into the world of House & I must say, I've missed it immensely! I thoroughly enjoy his sarcasm & bluntness. In fact, he shocks me with the things he can get away with saying. I suppose it is Hollywood, after all, but still! 


I started watching House while I was on ships & quite frankly, he reminds me of the Boss I had at the time. This particular Boss will forever reign as my favourite. Probably because he was the first one I felt comfortable asking for what I wanted & partly because I could understand his sarcasm without taking it to heart. 


I will never forget watching the first episode when House gets a new boss & he is bound & determined to rebel & break the rules (another commonality!). He was sitting in his office, playing his music VERY loud, drumming away with the beat. The new boss comes in to let him know where he stands. House pauses the music, snips his sarcastic little comments & proceeds to push play on the iPod again. Only, instead of his hard rock The Who song continuing right where he left off, it skips to the next track which was very fruity & fluffy! :o) House said 'Not nearly as effective as I'd hoped'... Maybe you had to be there, but it was funny!!!


Speaking of funny, my Aunty Amber shared this video with me... As the owner of a Dachshund & secret former Can Chaser myself, I can most certainly say I will be attempting to train Valentina to do the same thing! Here's the link: Barrel Racing Sausage Dog Thanks Aunty Amber! It made my day! Also, apparently during Oktoberfest in Germany they also have Wiener Dog Races... Hmmm, perhaps we'll have to compete one year!!! :o)


Anyhow, I spent most of the day packing up my stuff to go to Mom's friend's place by Longview, so I wouldn't have to drive as far tomorrow morning. I finally get ready to leave (2 hrs late) & when I call Mom - she was already there - she tells me it's about the same distance & it was really foggy. I might as well stay at home & leave tomorrow morning. Argh! Oh well, at least I will be ready tomorrow!


On that note, I'm off to bed, as it's an early start - 0600. Yawn. I'm very much like Garfield. I don't do mornings. The exception to the rule: When on safari in Africa! Now THAT'S worth getting up for! Lekker slaap!


Love & hugs,
Maria & Valentina
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox


Valentina - getting to bed early to start early!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been