.....::Recent Posts::.....

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 122 - Yuen Method Day 2


Up & at it again, I was out the door a little later than planned. I am one of those people who likes to hit the snooze button. Again & again. I’ve been known to press snooze for 1 hour. I know, just reset the alarm, right? Well, I must say, I LOVE the feeling of being able to hit snooze & fall back asleep. I think it comes from reading Farley Mowat’s ‘Never Cry Wolf’ in school… I had an obsession with wolves for a time & I remember reading how wolves only sleep for 15 minute intervals, they get up & turn around, then go back to sleep. I press snooze, wake up every 5 minutes & roll over. That counts, right? :o)

Anyhow, I managed to make it to class on time, saw Joe in his groovy Parks van on the way to work – oh the perks of a Government job!

I shared with the class that I felt a little like the dumb kid in math class. I had no clue what I was doing, but I was there. Jessica reassured me that this was completely normal. I was excited to learn that she is offering a small level 3 class in 2 weeks time. I jumped at the chance to take it! It focuses more specifically on cancers, fetuses & sex. I suppose now that it’s not cancer, I can focus on the sex? :o)

We worked in partners & things became a little clearer, although, I must say, I am still a little foggy in some areas. I promise I will keep plugging away. I’ve got a lovely drive across rural Canada these next 10 days, so I’ll have plenty of time to practice.

If you have any issues, health or otherwise, I would highly recommend calling Jessica. She’s done some amazing things! http://www.intuitiveedge.ca

Oh, I did visit the pool & hot tub over lunch. It was spectacular! I haven’t been in the hot tub since Mexico, so I felt like I was there, if only for a moment. I’ve also realized that not only will I be missing my friends from Dr. Castillo’s clinic, but I no longer have my hairdresser! I was so excited to have another silent haircut! That was the best $13 I ever spent! But I suppose I can forgo the haircut in exchange for a no cancer bill of health! Oh yeah!

On another note… Needles. I called Dr. Castillo on Friday to ask him about my protocol & whether or not I should keep taking the needles & all the pills. He said to keep going. Come on! Really? I can’t take a break? Needles once every three days? At least? Nope. So, like a true junkie, there I sat in the bathroom at the Delta. After my swim, I pricked myself in the leg. I must say, it was very distracting, trying to focus on jabbing myself, with other ladies giggling, talking & making all sorts of bodily functioning noises next to me. How happy will I be when I no longer have to do these needles!

Alright… Tomorrow is the big day. Day 1 of the big road trip! Luckily I’m still packed for Mexico, so I will just exchange a few shorts for sweats, a few tanks for sweaters & I should be good to go!

Sleep well & I’ll be seeing you in Speedy Creek! (Swift Current, SK)
Maria & Valentina
xxxxxx


Pool tiles

Gotta love a good hot tub over lunch!

Our class!

Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..."a true junkie"... Oh, Jill, you make me laugh! ~Janis

Anonymous said...

Glad you are getting back to the blog after your trek. I hope I can develop speaking skills as good as your writing skills! Good you made use of the pool! Love mom

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been