.....::Recent Posts::.....

Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 120 - Ho Hum.

Hello Everyone!


Just a quick note... I'll be a little sporadic on the updates, as I'm off to visit friends & relatives for the next 10 days. Bear with me - I'll keep you posted!


Love & Hugs,
Maria & Valentina
xxxxxx


***************************************************************************************


Sorry for the delay... We're back in action...




Today was the day of feeling complete confusion. I was supposed to be on a plane to Mexico & instead, I was at home trying to come to grips with what was going on. I had requested a day to contemplate things, but thankfully my friends knew me better than that.

I talked my way through most of the day thanks to my wonderful friends! I was in quite a state & didn’t know what to make of things. By the end of the day I had another Core Needle Biopsy booked for the 5th of March at 0730 (because I love to wake up early!). :o) Please say a prayer for me that this biopsy (needles 13, 14 & 15) will again, show no cancer & we can begin moving on with life. I did a quick google & according to http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com there are 423 illnesses that can cause your lymph nodes to swell or enlarge!

My bags still sat packed in the living room & after discussing it with Mom, I decided to take the Yuen course this weekend & then head out Monday for Saskatchewan to visit family & relatives.

Oh how the world turns! It will be a busy next few weeks, so bear with me!

Love & hugs,
Maria & Valentina
x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0




2 comments:

Jenn said...

Safe travels! Enjoy your visit time :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a safe journey good the weather has warmed.
Love Mom

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been