.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 128 & Three Quarters - Biopsy Results. Or Not.

Hey Everybody! 


Thanks for your prayers & happy thoughts! It has given me another week of healing time. I waited in that puny little room for 2.5 hours with a very bored dog (& a very bored owner!) only to be told that the results weren't back yet. The Pathologist had looked at the samples, but hadn't written up his report yet. (He's enjoying Spring too, I suppose!)


It was $8.75 in parking, grrr, but I'm quite happy to have another week to focus on healing & finding direction for my life... I'll keep you posted & tomorrow I'll get back to blogging about the rest of the road trip! Time flies when you're having fun!!!


Love & hugs & thanks again for your support!
A very tired pair,
Maria & Valentina
xoxoxox

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

2.5 hours, - let's hope next week it's a shorter wait time (and that they have your results in). Thanks for the update! Janis

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been