.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 121 - Yuen Method Day 1

My first early morning in a long time. My oh my. I had to be up at 0700 & out the door by 0800 for a full day of learning. I had no idea how I would do it, it’s been so long since I had to fill my day with anything! Mom was also leaving for SK this morning, so poor Valentina would be at home all day. I had no clue what I would come home to, so my fingers were crossed that she would behave herself!

I managed to get to the course on time & snagged a seat in the back row. There were only about 15 of us, so the room wasn’t too big. I had only had 2 sessions with Jessica previously & I was amazed at how entertaining she was! She was bust a gut funny! I found myself laughing out loud, which doesn’t happen easily! Adding to that, the course was very interesting! If you’ve ever ventured into energetic medicine or energy work at all, it’s quite appealing!

My head was swimming by the end of the day & I was anxious to get home to my little girl. Speaking of swimming, there is a beautiful pool & hot tub, so tomorrow I’m taking my swimsuit & going for a dip on my lunch break! :o)

Before I could head home, I knew I had to have the oil changed in the car. $83 later, I had the engine flushed & I was ready to roll. The wanted to change the air filter for $38, but I decided I couldn’t afford it. Luckily I didn’t, as my Mother took me to Parts Source & we bought an air filter for $12! Lesson learned!!! Now if only the new air filter would give me hot air in the cab! :o)

Anyhow, oil changed, tank filled & a few groceries later, I motored home to find a very excited Valentina. Her little leggies finally uncrossed as I closed the gate. I’ve never seen a dog wee for so long! Poor thing! I went inside to find no messes! Wow! What a good girl! Well, there was one mess, but I’m not sure who is to blame. Mom has a plant on a little table & the moss in the planter was pulled out & spread all over the couch, table & floor… Hmm…

I was absolutely shattered from a day of stretching my brain. Apparently I need to turn off the methodical side of my brain & turn on the intuitive side. Wish me luck on that one!

I phoned a few girlfriends & hit the hay. I did speak with a girlfriend I haven’t spoken with in a very long time. She was 23 or 24 when she got cervical cancer. The Doctors wanted to do a hysterectomy & she said no. Treating herself with only diet change & emotional therapy, 6 months later, she had no cancer left! The Doctors still wanted to do a hysterectomy! She still said no & I just found out the other day that she is expecting! What a miracle baby! I had to call & congratulate her! What a beautiful story! They also didn’t think she’d make it past so many months, but she’s already 6 months along! Awesome stuff!

Tomorrow is the final day of the seminar… Wish me luck!

Sweet dreams,
Maria & Valentina
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox


End of class... My mind is brimming with... ???


The Chick who changed my oil


Mr. Lube's parts... (yes, I shot it through my dirty window)






1 comments:

Jenn said...

You should be so proud of Valentina!! Good girl!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been