.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 128 & a half - Biopsy Results

Okay, so I'm still trying to get caught up on the blog from the road trip, but I had to interrupt & ask for:

  • prayers
  • positive vibes
  • healing thoughts & energy
  • happy thoughts
  • hugs & smiles & kisses too!
  • whatever good stuff you can throw my way!
The biopsy results will be in on Thursday. Please say a little prayer for the results to work in my favor. Another 'Negative for malignancies' would be AWESOME! 

I've been telling everyone that the lumps are just a visualization gone horribly wrong. I used to visualize my boobs growing right before bed. I would fall asleep half way through the visualization, so I guess the fat stopped en route, hence the lumps in my neck, chest & armpit! :o) Lord help me if it finally ends up where I wanted it to go! Hello Dolly!

Have a good night, a good laugh & a great life!
xxxxx
Maria & Valentina

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Praying for freedom and peace of mind for you tomorrow!! We do have a new phone number finally, so I will send it your way too :)

Lots of love, can't wait to visit!
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Today is results day - thinking of you & sending good vibes! Janis.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been