.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 261 - Rainy Day

Ahhhh. The sweet feeling of waking up & then going back to sleep, knowing you don't have anything to wake up for! I slept until 1100! Mom & Unka Jer were in & out of the house with this & that. I took the time to catch up on paperwork & forms that had arrived in the past few weeks. I also took the first step to creating a business! Whoo hoo! That was a rush! Exciting, but I'm a long ways from anything fruitful!

I decided to head to town to pick up some things. I wouldn't have a chance in the coming week with treatment & all, so I decided today was as good as any other! By the time I was organized & left, it was after 1500! Whoops! Luckily I managed to get everything done that was on my list. 


Shortly before I left, we experienced a torrential downpour! Wow! I've never heard the rain like that before! You know it's raining hard when it sounds like wind! There were quite a few puddles lying around & when I went to pull onto the highway, I had to wait for 12 vehicles to go by before I could turn! I guess everyone was fed up with the weather & they were headed back to their comfy & dry beds in the city!


I stopped in at Mom2's & had a quick visit. They were both in bed already, but she came downstairs & we had a chat. She finally received her wigs & they look FABULOUS!!! Her's are all blonde & they look really good on her! We also walked out to the garden - she has such a green thumb! It is ridiculous how lush her flower beds & garden are! Wow!


Not wanting to keep her up & wanting to get home myself, we hugged goodbye & I was on my way. Sheesh. This turned into a long day too! G'nite all! 
xxxx
Maria & Valentina


The girls having a nap.


Somebody else in the house is tired too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been