.....::Recent Posts::.....

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 262 - Wind Chimes & Wind In The Pines

Today was another nice lie-in. It wasn't a completely sunny day, but what can you do? I did a little tidying around the house & decided to make a quick trip to Cochrane to visit the Burnetts. I do love hanging out with them. And I feel so privileged that I can! Jenn married Mike in 2007 & had been in Texas ever since! Now I can scoot out the door & spend time with the whole family in only a 20 minute drive!


I was home by 2100 & tried to call my friend Kim on Skype. We had been trying to connect over the past few days. Our chats are generally several hours in length, as we always have a lot to catch up on! She lives in Ottawa & shoots A LOT of weddings, so she's a busy girl this time of year. She has invited me to be her 'date' for her assistant's wedding in Cuba this coming January. I'm very excited to go! I've never been to Cuba, it's her birthday, I'll be finished chemo & I will get to spend a week shooting with a cherished friend & amazing photographer! Yippee!!! Of course I'll miss Jaco, but I'm sure we'll go together one day!


Oh, did I mention that Valentina's false pregnancy is finally over? Great, right? Yeah, but now Oceana is in heat & it appears as though Valentina is batting for the other team. She is relentless! These dogs will be the end of me! I tell ya! How do you suppose she'd look with an anti-bark collar & a chastity belt?!


On that lovely note, I'm outta here. Tomorrow we hit up Stampede. It's been 2 years since I've been, so I'm looking forward to it. I just hope I can last the day! 


Lekker slaap!
xxxxx
Maria & Valentina


Chatting with my Babe in my new favourite shirt!

Currently the look of my neck.

The look in my neck in June - pre-chemo.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been