.....::Recent Posts::.....

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Day 436 - Packing & Heidi Baker

Well, I think I was on box #36 this morning. I'm not on box #57. And I'm no where near finished. I'm getting really tired of boxes! I feel like I'm just shuffling stuff & throwing out the odd thing here & there. I haven't made any headway in my bedroom & that's where most of the stuff is! Oh dear! I think I may have to leave things until I come back from Cuba. I did find my 'Havana Nights' Dirty Dancing DVD. Tee hee!

Roxy has come to my rescue once again. She's going to help me with my stuff at Dad's. She's going to use, potentially keep, the furniture that I have at Dad's, rather than Jaco & I paying storage fees for it to sit somewhere. I was going to let it all go, but now I can decide later & Roxy can have some more furniture in her house! Problem solved & stress relieved! Yay!

This evening I watched a service at Bethel Church online. It was so cool! It was streamed live & Heidi & Rolland Baker were the speakers this evening. I think it cost $3 & it was the best $3 I've spent in a long time! It was like I was right back there! I LOVED every minute of it! Heidi is one anointed woman! She lives in Mozambique & runs Iris Ministries. She is a gifted healer. Through her love of Christ, she has risen over 80 people from the dead, the blind see & the deaf hear. Don't believe me? Investigate for yourself! Miracles do exist! And I LOVE that she is showing the world that!

She is a very entertaining speaker & I found myself laughing out loud, crying, no, weeping... I can't wait to meet her one day! She's originally from Laguna Beach, CA & she gave up everything in her life to go to Mozambique & live in the dirt with the poor people there. She feeds over 7,000 orphans & nearly 10,000 people every day! She has some pretty amazing stories. She's written a few books & if you feel inclined, you can get them here.

After the show was over, I went to packing. It's now 0231 & I really need to hit the hay. The girls are sulking tonight, as I caught them both (at different times) in the cat's litter box. Gross! ARGH! They had their teeth brushed & got a chilly reminder that naughty dogs are not tolerated in the house. I think they both learned their lesson, as it took them a good 1.5 hrs to wipe the guilty look off their faces. Here's hoping!

xxxx Maria, Oceana, Valentina, Adios








1 comments:

Jenn said...

So, so, so happy that I ended up watching Heidi Baker later on (not live). What a powerhouse for God! I love it! I have no doubt that at some point in your life you will meet her in Mozambique and serve along side her :) Love you sister! Be careful what you pray for!!! ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been