.....::Recent Posts::.....

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 459 - A Bit Better!

Today was a different story than yesterday. Thank goodness! I was going to get up early for exercises, but couldn't drag myself out of bed. My roomie felt ill as well, so we laid around until 0830. (Which, btw, is still REALLY early for me!) We went to the hall for breakfast (a drink) & then listened to a few lectures. After the first two, we changed locations to the 'hut'. A little open-air building with a thatch roof & wooden benches, we listened to Brian talk. He is very interesting to listen to. He is very knowledgeable about health & diet. I am learning that the two are VERY closely related. Of course, I had a small inkling before, but he's definitely enlightening!

The day was just as busy as yesterday, although I'm feeling a little bit better about the schedule & I didn't miss as much of the lectures because I didn't have any appointments overlapping lectures today. I don't feel like I'm missing out!

On that note... I'm off to the sauna for a good 30 minutes. Let the heat come! I've also got 230 pages to read in the manual before I finish up! Wish me luck!

xxxxMaria

Brian does a lecture
Star fruit hanging from the tree. Begging to be eaten. But no fruit. :o(
Star fruit rotting on the ground.
Beautiful star fruit. Waaaaaaaaah...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been