.....::Recent Posts::.....

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 450 - Packing & Talking & A Little Stressing

Hmpf. Well, as much as I had hoped to get done today amounted to about half that after I finished talking on the phone. Fair enough, I realize that I would get a lot more accomplished if I would just hush up & buckle down, but I have missed my girlfriends & family!

I managed to pack a few more boxes & get some laundry done… At least with the cold weather outside I don’t have to feel guilty about spending all this time inside!

Mom2 had asked me to stay over for the weekend, but I didn’t have any clothes with me that would be suitable for cold weather! I made a beeline for home when I could & promptly put on warm clothes & the space heater. Everyone in the house enjoys that ‘heat-dish’! I am certain Jaco & I will need to live in a warm climate. Otherwise, our heating/electrical bill is going to be high year round!

Stay warm!

xxxxMaria, Valentina, Oceana & Adios

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been