.....::Recent Posts::.....

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 453 - Happy Birthday Brother!

Nothing too exciting today. I managed to finally track down my brother & talk to him about the happenings at Dad’s & Granny’s stuff. Of course, I wanted to wish him Happy Birthday. Today he is 28. Apparently he has a new girlfriend, whom I’m anxious to meet. I hope he has found someone equally as wonderful as he is. I think the world of my brother & although I don’t get to see him very often, I always value the times we do get to spend together. He’s a cowboy to the core & with that, comes a gentlemanly quality not found in a lot of other men. Yes, he still has a few ‘ruffled feathers’, but show me a man who doesn’t. We were cut off part way through our chat, but it sounds like the girlfriend is on her way over for a birthday dinner.

I also called Drayton to wish him Happy Birthday. No one answered, so I sang a little song to the answering machine. He has no idea how lucky he is. No one ever gets a song from me! (Maybe the lucky ones are the ones who don’t!)

More packing & trying to get sorted & ready for all things futuristic…

xxxxMaria, Valentina, Oceana & Adios

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been