.....::Recent Posts::.....

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 462 - Co-Lonica

Yup. Today was my colonic. If you haven't heard of them before, it's like an enema, only a little more intense. Intense in its effects, not in its approach! The process basically involves a tube up your backside & then water is gently allowed to flow into your bowels to help remove 'stuff'. You can get rid of plenty of old garbage in one session. I was very impressed with the results. I couldn't breathe too deeply when I arrived. By the time I left, I was able to breathe much deeper. It was a great session. I felt lighter & much less toxic! Elfriede, the Administrator of the Colonic, was a sweet lady. She made the process far less intimidating than it could have been! I am going to make another appointment for next week.

The end of the colonic involves 4 oz of wheatgrass being added to the filtered water. Your body absorbs much of its vitamins & minerals through the bowel, hence the importance of keeping the plumbing working! Oh! We had our weigh in this morning... I've lost 8 lbs by this point! Yay! Keep it coming off!

My roomie & I took a quick trip to the sprout house to see what things looked like. It is quite the operation. I'm still a little intimidated by all the sprouting & how to make it come together! I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to figure it out once I'm on the ship with Jaco!

Tomorrow marks the end of the first week. I'm going to visit my roomie at her house in South Beach. Alessandra is busy & I am able to come back on the train from South Beach, so that will work well. I'm excited to get off the grounds & see a little of the area.

xxxxMaria

My friend, Felicity.
Sprouts!
More sprouts!
Sprouts!
Wheatgrass
I love palm trees in January.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been