.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 449 - Shock To The System

I am so not loving this weather. I am so thankful that I am only home for one week! Florida can NOT come soon enough! I managed to get ole Contemplate fired up today & drove home. I didn’t have any winter clothes with me, so I needed to go home & find warmer clothes, do laundry, unpack, repack & continue to box up the stuff at home.

I took the girls & boogied home. I’m a little overwhelmed at all the things I have yet to accomplish! Wish me luck as I try to jam it all in!

xxxxMaria & the Girls

Kingston & Easton happy to see Mom2 at the airport
Oceana snuggles with Tweet Pea
Look at those eyes!
Finny watches his Mama drive away

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been