.....::Recent Posts::.....

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 452 - Hackers & Dinner with Diana!

Today Mom2 & I played hackers… sort of. She couldn’t remember the admin password for her desktop, so we spent the better part of the morning trying to figure out a way to reset it. A little work & a lot of crossed fingers, but we managed to get it done! It was a feeling of accomplishment to finally make it happen! I think it’s safe to say a career as a computer programmer is NOT in my near future, but I reckon I can hold my own! I did a little running around before I headed to the NW for Diana’s house. I haven’t seen Diana since the wedding last year! I’ve called several times, but she is a tough one to track down!

I finally emailed her a few weeks ago – only to find out that she had just returned from a month’s vacation in Asia! What a gal! She’s been to Vegas previously & now a month in Asia! Go big or go home! I tell you what!

We had a great visit about her trip, a wonderful Greek dinner & then she had to run & pick up her sister. I had left Oceana in the car – she wouldn’t piddle outside & I certainly wasn’t going to have her mess on Diana’s carpets – she & her sister have a beautiful house & no animals in the house!

Diana brought me some unexpected & wonderful gifts from China & Hong Kong! A beautiful pashmina, a gorgeous silk scarf & a tea cup that changes colour! How lucky am I?!

You know me, I could talk all night long, so I shut my yap & hit the road so Diana could get out & pick up her sister & not keep her waiting any longer!

xxxxMaria, Oceana, Valentina & Adios

My pressies from Asia! Thanks Diana!
Diana & Angela - great night girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been