.....::Recent Posts::.....

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Day 533 - I Love My Birthday On Facebook!

This morning I actually did yoga! It was great! I laid the mat out on the tile floor in the sunshine & away I went. It was great to soak up the vitamin D & focus on some flexibility & breathing.

The weather is glorious & I am determined to enjoy it to the fullest. I sat outside & read through the copy of Cesar’s Way Jaco bought in the Barbados Airport.

The rest of the afternoon I tidied up the room & put things away. In the evening, I attacked the MagicJack. It never worked from the time I sent it over with Jaco to give to his Mom so she could call us in Canada. We tried to figure it out over Skype when I was in Canada & he was here, but we had no luck. So tonight, I tackled the MagicJack.

It took a good 2+ hours, but I finally have it working. Of course, if it wasn’t for the live chat support, I would have never figured it out! The computer settings were registering an older version of Windows than what it actually had, so the MagicJack didn’t think it was compatible. That & a few other ‘minor’ things had to be fixed. Happy to say, it’s now working!

I was just headed to bed, Jaco was already asleep, and I thought I would check my emails before I joined him. When I opened up my laptop, there was Sylvia! On Skype! Yay! She phoned me & we were able to do a video chat. I was able to see brand new baby Colton! Of course, big brother Drayton was there too! It was great! What a perfect end to the day!

Oh yes, the title of the post! I was delighted to see over 90 birthday wishes on Facebook & a few emails today! Wow! I felt so special! Some of the people are ‘acquaintances’ on Facebook, but nonetheless, it was meaningful that they took a few moments out of their day to wish me a happy birthday! Thanks! I spent a while responding to the greetings… It really made my day!

xxxxMaria



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been