.....::Recent Posts::.....

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 552 - Quiet Day

After our past two late nights in Cape Town, Jaco & I enjoyed a lazy day. Yeah, I know, all our days are lazy these days!


We walked into town & stopped by Checkers to pick up some groceries, as well as to the Beach House. We bought some ceramic candle holders for our Arniston wedding two years ago. Some of them were cracked, so I took them back to exchange them. But they didn't have enough to exchange. I had left them in Jaco's hands after I left for Canada. The task then got passed onto Petro. She went several times to inquire about the ceramics, but nothing. By the time Jaco returned 4 months later, no one could remember what was happening. 


I stopped in to see what they knew. Nothing yet! I'll email photos & see if we can't get it straightened out before I leave. Fingers crossed.


In any case, we enjoyed a lovely dinner with Petro tonight & then went to bed somewhat early - tomorrow is the big wedding day! Yay! Who doesn't love a good love story! 


xxxxMaria


 Cape Dutch Style
 Practicing his kicks!
 A friend for the girls!
 Funky little side street
 Suns going down
Rusty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been