.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 542 - My Mom.

Bless her heart. 


This morning I did yoga. Jaco roared around on his Dad's motorized scooter & terrorized his Mother & I in the process. He left for a dental appointment & I stayed on the patio & read in the sun. Hennie, his Dad, came out & sat with me for a while. We visited about this, that & the other.


Jaco returned from his dental appointment & we made a quick trip to Checkers before returning for supper & the tail end of the Amazing Race. I don't watch TV on a regular basis, so it doesn't really bother me that SA is a few seasons behind. I wouldn't know the difference! 


I phoned my Mom on skype this evening. She is cross with me for posting some photos on Facebook that were previously on the blog. If you read the blog regularly, you'll remember the post when she attempted making popcorn a new way. She nearly burned the house down! I thought it was funny, once we'd extinguished the flames & the smoke had cleared. Apparently she doesn't think so yet. 


While she was on the Facebook topic, I went ahead & created a Kim Taylor Fine Art Photography page for her. Go ahead & like it! I'm hoping she'll bite the social networking bullet & keep up with it. She's an amazing Photographer & deserves every ounce of success that comes her way!


Tomorrow we're back in Cape Town for an appointment with a Doctor. Wish us luck! I'll keep you posted!


xxxxMaria
My Mom & I
 It goes much faster than it looks!
I feel the need for speed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been