.....::Recent Posts::.....

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 535 - Baby Pictures

Okay, okay, so I REALLY need to start waking up & getting a move on things. We slept in today again. Late. Needless to say we didn’t get much accomplished.

We checked out the granadilla plant again & there were 2 more big blossoms! I helped them pollinate & Jaco checked out the little buds turning into fruit. It’s really quite fascinating!

We also looked at photos of yesteryears & it was brilliant! I am going to turn some of them into digital – just with my camera. I love old photos! It was great to see Jaco’s brother & sister, aunts & uncles, grandparents & parents. And of course, Jaco himself. What a little cutie! I’m so lucky!

This evening I managed to post a few blog posts, but I’m still so far behind! I’m so sorry I’ve been such a slacker – it’s only because I’ve been having a blast! I’m so happy to be finished with chemo & free of the dark cloud! Life is beautiful once again!

I also managed to get the MagicJack up & running. I spoke with Roxy, Collet & Granny. Dear Granny is so unhappy in the Senior’s Home. I sure wish I could take her with me or move her somewhere closer to her sister or where she could have more visitors – i.e., Mom, Dad, Sister & cousins. It is so frustrating!

Tomorrow we’ll travel to Caledon to apply for a new passport for Jaco. We need to get cracking, as South Africa is NOT too swift when it comes to, well, that’s a whole other blog post. I LOVE this country.

xxxxMaria



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where I've Been